Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Bryan Bausch Foundation | New Client Website Release



I'd like to welcome The Bryan Bausch Foundation to our family of web clients. 


I originally met Linda Bausch many years ago and created a website for her Literacy Consulting Business.  I've worked with her for many, many years now on her business site...  A few years ago, Linda suffered the tragic loss of her son Bryan to drug addiction.  Instead of walking away from the sadness, Linda decided to create a new foundation to help other families who are suffering from this disease.  She found a purpose.  She's been writing about it on a basic blog for a while, and now she decided that it was time to take it to the next level by creating a full website for her organization.

I am very happy to have worked with Linda on this project.  She has a true heart and a true purpose.  It gave me inspiration to think about what she would need, how it would look and work, ...  I worked hard to put together a site that both serves her mission and will be user-friendly for her to maintain.  I hope to work with her for many years into the future as she sets her sights forward on this issue which is so passionate to her.

Please take a moment to check out her new site, read what she has to say, and support her in her efforts, ...

Sincerely,

Joe Bodin
Reliable Web Designs